Tioman Island is a small island in Pahang, Malaysia. It is located 32 km off the east coast of the state, and is some 20 km long and 12 km wide. It has eight main villages, the largest and most populous being Kampung Tekek in the north. The densely forested island is sparsely inhabited, and is surrounded by numerous coral reefs, making it a popular scuba diving spot. There are also a lot of resorts and chalets around the island which has duty-free status.
Its beaches have been claimed to be depicted in the 1958 movie, South Pacific as Bali Hai but available evidence suggests this is a false claim. In the 1970s, TIME Magazine selected Tioman as one of the world's most beautiful islands.
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation at Berjaya Tioman Resort
- 2 Days Buffet Breakfast, 01 Day Set / Buffet Lunch, 02 Nights’ Set / Buffet Dinner (In-house) at Sri Nelayan Restaurant
- 1 Complimentary Renggis Island Snorkeling Trip with Gear (1-Hour) OR 1-Hour Rental of Bicycle, subject to weather & sea conditions
- 2 Way Coach & Ferry Transfer (Singapore – Tanjung Gemok – Tioman Island – Tanjung Gemok – Singapore)
- 2 Way Complimentary Land Transfer (Tioman Tekek Jetty - Berjaya Tioman Resort - Tioman Tekek Jetty)
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are quoted in Singapore Dollars (SGD)
- Booking period: before 15 March 2018
- Malaysia Tourism Tax @ RM10 per room per night payable upon check in
- Min 02 persons to go
- All services are subject to availability upon reservation
- Price, peak season dates and peak season surcharge are subject to change without prior notice
- No cancellation allowed after reservation made, no refund for no show or postpone
- Itinerary & price subject to change. Company reserve the right to do amend or change
Coach Schedule (SIN – Tioman- SIN):
- ETD: 0600hrs/0600hr
- Departure point: BLK 206 Kovan Hub/BugisMRT Exit D
- Drop off point: Mersing/Tg Gemuk
*Schedule for reference only, subject to changes and availability.
- ETD: 1630hrs/1700hrs
- Pick up point: Tg Gemuk/ Mersing
- Drop off point: BLK 206 Kovan Hub/ Bugis